Advanced Situational Awareness Training
All people, events, and actions give off certain signals when they are measured against context, relevance, and the societal baseline. These ‘signals’ can be read as ‘anomalies.’ Establishing a baseline, detecting (and then acting on) these anomalies are the essence of Advanced Situational Awareness Training® and a key tool to anticipate and better resolve potentially violent situations before they unfold.
ASAT for Aviation Security
ASAT In-Person Training
- Tailored, in-person ASAT® courses are delivered by subject matter experts in a 5 day, 3 day, 2 day or 1 day format at locations designated by the client
- The courses are comprised of academics that impart the principles and science of human behavior pattern recognition & analysis (HBPR&A) coupled with live action scenario driven practical application that best replicates the client’s work environment
- In-person training provides students with hands-on experience leading to the development of individual and team adaptability and resilience
ASAT eLearning Training
Webinars: Live event, two or four hour format, delivered by subject matter experts
Online Course: One hour, self-paced, online program of instruction that imparts the principles and science of HBPR&A with real world scenarios integrated throughout the course to ensure ASAT® skills are effectively transferred.
- As with in-person training, ASAT® eLearning can be tailored to the needs of your organization
- Course is easily integrated onto existing corporate Learning Management Systems or ARMED can host ASAT® eLearning on a standalone network
ASAT® training has been scientifically validated by multiple human factors studies conducted by US Government research organizations to include the Center for Naval Analysis, the US Army Research Institute, the US Army Research Lab and several government-funded not-for-profit research entities. Across every study, ASAT®’s science was validated and the approach cited as highly effective.